Gallery Affiliates and Partners
Our Current Affiliates:
Cape Ann Collectors
Charles Fine Arts
Granite Shore Gallery
Jane Deering Gallery
John Caggiano Gallery
Law & Water Gallery
Muzio Designs at the Barn
North Shore Arts Association
Rockport Art Association & Museum
Rockport Cultural District galleries
Rocky Neck Cultural Center Gallery
State of the Art Gallery
Gloucester House Restaurant
To include all Cape Ann galleries, arts-related businesses, and studios in Cape Ann Plein Air 2017 we offer a free Affiliates Program for you!
What it means for you:
- Promotional: CAPA 2017 will promote your gallery, business or studio live link on a dedicated Affiliates webpage at www.capeannpleinair.com
- Program Book: Our 2017 program book will include a page with all Affiliates listed.
- Social media: CAPA’s very active Facebook and Twitter will feature Affiliate acknowledgements. Free advertising for you!
- Partner with a CAPA Artist: As a special draw to your gallery, CAPA 2017 Affiliates will have the opportunity to feature one or more artworks by one of the 40 competition artists throughout CAPA 2017 week: October 8-16, 2017.
- CAPA 2017 Affiliate Sticker for your business window.
What we ask of you:
- Display a CAPA 2017 window sticker, poster, rack cards, and program books in a clear optimal location at your gallery.
- Re-post 3-4 promotional e-blasts to your promo list – we’ll make it easy for you, and do the major writing!
- Share CAPA 2017 social media content, “like” our page, and engage by commenting regularly.
- Help us to promote the CAPA 2017 Gala/Awards Exhibition & Sale October 14, 2017 and otherwise be a good ambassador
- Optional: Partner with a CAPA 2017 artist (see above)