New Antioch, OH
• Chuck grew up working farms and spending time in his father’s construction trade, but knew he was going to be an artist from a very early age. He would spend hours each day sketching images of fields, hillsides, and animals that he would see while roaming the countryside.
• He studied one year at the Art Institute of Cincinnati before studying at the California Art Institute in Southern California. His art career includes many years as an illustrator and graphic designer as well as his fine art.
• Chuck has been invited to and participated in many national plein air events as a guest artist, such as Olmsted Plein Air Invitational, Atlanta, Georgia; Door County, Wisconsin; Great American Paint Out in the Apalachicola/Panhandle Florida area; Wayne Plein Air, PA; and Finger Lakes Plein Air, where he recently won Best of Show.
• Chuck’s work has been published in International Artist Magazine, American Artist Magazine and Plein Air Magazine. Chuck has won numerous local and national awards, and has also performed as a judge in many juried art shows.
• His work can be seen at the Landing Gallery, Rockland, ME; the Mary Ran Gallery, Cincinnati, OH; and Hayley Gallery, New Albany, OH.